SAMBA JIG PRODUCTIONS PURCHASE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES
Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
1. Ticket Delivery – Ticket delivery options are event specific, but are primarily electronic (sent by email). Event specific delivery options are listed on the event page on the Samba Jig Productions website. Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
2. Will Call List – Ticket purchasers choosing to redeem ticket orders via an event Will Call List will not receive paper tickets in advance. Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser’s name, city and state of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser’s credit card number will be released to producer and venue in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
3. Canceled/Rescheduled Events – In the event that an event is canceled or rescheduled, Samba Jig Productions will decide whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur. Samba Jig will provide instructions on the website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled or rescheduled. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
4. Processing Fees – Samba Jig Productions charges a processing fee to cover credit card processing fees. Processing fees are determined for each event based on the credit card processor’s current fee structure (generally a fixed rate and percentage fee of the ticket price).
5. Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets – Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or refunded, including tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery to ticket purchaser. In the case of electronic tickets, ticket purchaser must present a printed copy of the ticket or electronic version on a mobile device upon arrival at the venue box office or point of entry.
6. Refunds and Exchanges – All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Samba Jig Productions will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled (see Canceled/Rescheduled Events above).
7. Children, Students, Seniors, and Other Discounted Tickets – Samba Jig Productions does not offer discounted tickets for children, students, senior citizens, or other groups, unless otherwise noted in the event description. Early bird prices and other discounts offered by coupon or sale are announced in event descriptions and marketing channels such as social media, newsletters, and/or posters.
9. Order Cancellation – Samba Jig Productions reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
10. Effective Date – These terms, conditions and policies are effective as of April 22, 2018.